Adult Sabbath School
- Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.
Youth Sabbath School
- The children in our church are not just the future--they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
- Youth Ministries provide support and encouragement for young people at what can be a most critical part of their Christian experience. This includes Vacation Bible School during Summer, and outdoor activities.
- Many Adventists eat a vegetarian diet and have been found to live significantly longer than the average person -- often to more than 100 years old. Plant-based diets are well known to lower your risk for early death from disease. Read more
- The women of the church are revered and are an integral part of our worship family. They meet regularly to study the bible and commune in faith.
- Part of being a good neighbor is providing services to our surrounding community. Our food bank is open to the public every third Sabbaths of the month from 12:30 to 1:30 PM.